Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello and Happy New Year.

Hello my crafty friends, First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I pray all of God's goodness and Grace upon your lives. Secondly I do want to say that I have been neglecting this blog for way too long. Sometimes life just happens and we get tied up. So much has happened in the last year. First of all we lost someone who was so dear to me and my Family and Church family. He was the assistant Pastor to my husband and I. We went through a rough time and shortly after my husband began to have liver failure and it all just happened so fast. But God is always faithful, He has since had a transplant and is now doing much better. Thank You Jesus. So as you can see much has happened, but I want to be able to share more with you in 2014. Thanks so much for stopping by and May The Lord watch over you and your family, God bless Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment