Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello

Hello everyone,  I would like to say that I cannot believe it has been so long since my last blog post. For a while there I forgot my password.  It seems that I have to write stuff down now a days. So much has been happening in my life.  I have been super busy working in the church office. I have had a chance here and there to get in a little craft time. I have been active on Facebook, because I find it easy to upload and post a picture If I whip up a card real quick.  I have not uploaded a video to Youtube in awhile. If I am not at the office I am babysitting my Grand daughter Liani, she is almost 3. You can imagine, she keeps me on my toes. I need to find more time, but the truth is. She wears me out. Lol.

Here is a card that I created for a challenge on CreatingTheCraftyLife.ning.com If you have not been there, You really need to check it out. It's a place to share your talent, enter challenges and meet great friends. For this card I used The Stationer's Desk paper collection by Prima Marketing. I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a handmade one that I created with an Ek Success punch. I also used several dies and a stamp from the Princess collection. also by Prima. Hope you love my card. I really enjoyed making it. Thanks so much for stopping by. May God bless you all, hugs Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment