Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Returns!

Hello there, Well I finally received all of my swaps back, and I have to say, the cards are so beautiful. Everyone really did put their all into it. Its so good to have a card from different crafty ladies. I received 6 back from different people. I was so blessed to receive one from Belinda Akers. She is so talented. All of the cards are beautiful. I will post pictures soon. I also received my tags and charms back. Great job. Did I mention it was my first swap ever and I am so happy with the return. I was a little intimidated at first, but I guess I did fine. I also received my package from Malissa. We did a 6x6 paper and goodie swap. She sent me some graphic 45 papers and embellies, and also some prima printery papers, I love that paper line, and I have not found it. So that was awesome. She was also so kind to send me some extra fibers and laces and flowers from Pro 31 designs. I have not gotten any of the flowers that everyone uses for their projects. Not because I haven't wanted them, but I just have not been able to. So that was a nice blessing. I have also been enjoying my time with my grand daughters Makailah, and Liani. Makailah is visiting from California. She is 4 years old, so she keeps me pretty occupied. Lol  So I will make this short. Until next time, have a blessed day and stay inspired.   Hugs, Carmen

1 comment: