Monday, March 26, 2012

A Wedding Card, A Mini, & A Thank You Card.


Hi everyone I'm back. I have not posting in awhile. Sorry about that, I was sick for awhile. I'm better now. I had some problems with my ears and My blood pressure was acting up. But anyway I wanted to share some projects with you. I was in a swap at Life on the scrap beach. It was for an itsy mini album made out of a 6 x 12 Piece of paper. It was fun to make. A little challenging because it was a spring theme and we were supposed to use pastel colors, But my partner likes grundgy so I kind of struggled. Lol I also made a thank you card and a tag, but I didn't get a picture of the tag. Sorry. I also made a wedding card for a swap, but since I was sick I missed the deadline, So I am sending it in this month. I will try my hardest to not let that happen again. I'm still working on my other project. Hope to have that ready soon. I used the Tim Holtz paper for the mini. For the Thank you card I used the Abrianna paper from K & Co. And for the wedding card I started with the Card and envelope pack from Michaels. Its a recollections pack and I believe it has 50 prescored cards and envies. I used a role of wide organza ribbon from Hobby Lobby and some ribbon sliders also from Hobby Lobby. The stamp I used is from Joann's. I recently did a haul and got some awesome deals on clearance. I will have to do a haul video. The stamp was a wedding set by Heidi Grace or Cloud 9. On the front cover I added a shimmery paper from Michaels. I think it turned out pretty. So I would like to know what you think. Thanks for your comments. I really do appreciate it. And thanks for stopping by. Hugs Carmen

4 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling better now and have loved browsing your blog feel like I should be paying rent lol
    hope to see more of your lovely work
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and thanks for stopping by. I am slowly feeling better. As a matter of fact I am going back to dr to find out why It's taking so long, Thanks for asking Hugs Carmen

      Delete
  2. Hi Maksnana,

    Your projects are gorgeous! I love your wedding card with the pretty heart. I hope you are feeling better and all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen, sorry to hear you have been under the weather. I hope you are doing better. Your wedding card is so elegant. I love the clean look. Would love to see inside your mini, it's looks cool. Take care.

    ReplyDelete