Monday, February 13, 2012

February Card Swap


Hello everyone,
    Well I have finished my cards for the February Card swap for Life on the Scrap beach hosted by Belinda Akers.  I had lots of fun making these cards. I used a stamp by Inkadinkado by Brenda Walton. The name of it is Chelsea Sentiments. I used a spellbinders die for the flower. And also a labels 4 and oval for the sentiment. I added diamond dust to the flower. I really liked the way it turned out. I made six and will recieve six back from different swappers. I'm excited to see what I will get back. I have a couple of other swaps that I signed up for and I better get back to work. So I hope that you are all having fun creating something. I will post pictures when I get my return swaps. Thanks for stopping by and Take Care. God Bless Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment