Friday, February 10, 2012

Just Checking in.

Hello everyone, I've been a little busy working on some swaps at Life on the Scrapbeach. I entered a card swap where I have to make and send in 6 cards. I will post pictures soon. I also entered a 6 x 6 paper and goodie swap, which I am working with my partner to figure out our likes and what not. I also have signed up to make a Mini album for patients at a hospital. These are patients with cancer. I will post an update with the details. So I've been kind of busy. I hope you all have found some inspiration to create. It is very good therapy. Did I say that it is also and Addiction. Well yes it is. Lol. Once you get bit by the bug you are done. It is such a wonderful feeling to be able to create something that you know someone with love and enjoy. It's amazing where you can find inspiration, So keep on crafting. Until next time take care and God Bless.  XOXO, Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen! I am doing this too! I am about a 1/4 done so I'm trying to speed things up. Can't wait to see your project and I will share mine with you too! :)
    Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete