Monday, February 6, 2012

I won! Yay

Hello everyone, I am so pleased to announce that I won on Melinda's Blog. I won a bottle of Sage fragments. I couldn't believe it while I was checking out her blog and read my name. Wow. It was so much fun at the scrappy bowl party with Kathryn at Life on the Scrap Beach. Thanks so much to the Ladies from Stampendous who were there and participating in the give aways. The cards and projects they made using the new products are so beautiful. You really need to check them out. I will try to post their blogs so that you can check them out for yourself. I am working on my cards that I need to make for a swap on the beach. I have to send in 6 cards. I've signed up for a couple of other swaps also. So I better get to bed so that I can work on them tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by and May God bless you.      xoxo, Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen, please email me again. Your original email was accidentally erased. I need your address and full name to send you your Stampendous Scrappy Bowl prize. Thanks. melindagleissner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete