Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeling better, finally

Hi there, its been a while since I last posted. The truth is that I have been so sick.  I finished up my second round of antibiotics and I still feel kind of sick.  I guess it really did get the best of me this time.  Well on a brighter note, I have been working on my tag and charm for the swap on the beach.  It is my first swap, so I was a little nervous to begin with, then I go and get sick. I would've sent them in by now. The deadline is on the 6th I believe, so I'm still good.  The ladies over on the scrap beach have been really good about welcoming the Newbies.  There is a bunch of really talented ladies over there.  If you have not already, you should go check it out. It is Life on the scrap beach. You will be happy you did. Sorry about the lighting, I really need to work on that. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a very blessed night. Talk to you later. Carmen                          

No comments:

Post a Comment