Monday, January 16, 2012

Feeling under the weather.

I have not posted anything because I have actually been feeling terrible. I have been in bed for the past week. I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago, at which time she said I had a sinus infection, both ears infected and bronchitis. I really didn't feel so bad at that time. After taking my antibiotics I started to feel a little better, or so I thought. Then all of a sudden I started to feel week and dizzy for about 5 days. I couldn't get out of bed. Finally when I thought I should probably start feeling better soon, It hit me all over again. My head is congested, my ears hurt, my nose is draining and I feel so terrible. I'll make another trip to the doctor tomorrow. I have so much to do and I cannot be stuck in bed. I appreciate all the prayers I can get and hope to be posting new stuff soon. Thanks for stopping by and May you have a blessed day. Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment