Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's a New Year! A crafting Year.

It's been a long time since I posted on this blog. I started it but have not finished it. I'm ready for that now. There is so much I need to learn about blogging but I am ready.  I love crafting and sewing and making jewelry, home decor and all that good stuff. I have always loved it and finally have more time to get some done. I am in the process of cleaning out my craft room/ office. I have so many tools, papers, and all that good stuff that I need to organize. Somehow I've just neglected my craft room and just started throwing stuff in there and now its time to organize it. Once I clean it up I will post some pictures, believe me, You don't want to see it now" Lol So I better get to it. Talk to you later and May you all have a blessed New Year. God Bless. Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment